8.15.2006

a great sunday..


Mer and I had a blast this past Sunday out at FarmLinks with our church >> Redstone. We had gone to breakfast with my beautiful grandmother and great aunt in Sylacauga.. and then headed over to Parcell's Farms for a small group leader training. After the training was over, the fellas just had to play a round on the amazing FarmLinks course.. I highly reccomend it, especially when its free.. thanks JH connections!! Pictured above is Matt, Rob, Jason and I on the 250-feet elevated 194 yard par 3.. which I put a soft 7 iron onto the green pin-high on. The place is definitely one of the best I've ever played.. right up there with Indian Pines.. okay, maybe not.

The training was a great time of reflection and encouragement from Luke 24.. "Were not our hearts burning within us while he talked with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?" and that is my continual desire to leave an impact on the lives of others, so that the Spirit of the Lord would burn deep in their hearts, as we live life-on-life.

No comments: