1.31.2008

ripple.

so you might have read the post from yesterday and thought.. that's great.. but I don't have the spare cash to give each month -- even for the better causes. I understand. I might aim to challenge you some in what you use that cash for.. but I understand. So let me show something that will offer support for some cool causes that you can do.. because its Free.


here is a site that you can offer support towards your choice of causes :: water, food, education, or money. And all that you have to do is click.. you've already done it probably 50-100 times today.. why not one more to help a great cause. It is a brilliant concept that is connected with money through marketing.. but in a legit way. Check it out -- view how it works -- and make it your home-page. Why not start each day with something that helps other folks of the world. Make a click.. start a ripple (sorry, I know its cheesy, but I couldn't resist).

No comments: