12.29.2005

the christmas season

Christmas was an awesome time of celebration for Mer and I… a time definitely on the road – as is every holiday – driving from B’ham to Montgomery to Fort Payne to Montgomery to B’ham within four days… but always worth the distance, when we get to spend the time in such great company – including the always eventful Christmas throw-down at Lele’s (this could have been one of the best out of the many years – thank you Lele for all of them.) and the marvelous reunion with old friends – from Cali to ATL and Nashville to the Plains - loved every minute… and not to forget it all kicked off with an outstanding Abbeville wedding!! Here, Here to the New Kuhlers family!


I have to say that we were blessed tremendously with incredible gifts from loved ones, and had the total joy of giving some great ones too. I got hooked up with great gifts from my many Santa’s helpers :: gifts that were mainly as Biscuet put it “old person stuff” (even though I did get Mrs. Pac-Man!!) but I was moved in realizing the amazing grace in and through those who love me… my brother Ty said we should do this like every three months – Amen to that!!

And as always… with all four boys at the house in Fort Payne… Mario Cart definitely comes out of the closet… and the winner is…


1 comment:

Rachel Kay said...

gosh, it sure was nice to see you guys, even if it was brief!