6.11.2006

- Cars -


You just gotta see this movie.. Pixar has definitely done it again!! And what will make it even better is if you can go to the Saturday or Sunday matinee.. Mer and I got to go today while we waited for some putty to dry in the kitchen before we painted. It was so awesome because the matinee was filled with Moms, Dads, and a ton of kids.. which just makes any good animation even better. The movie is extremely well put together,, and keeps you laughing the whole time. So go check it out.. I guarantee you'll be glad you did.

2 comments:

Katie B said...

i miss ya'll! dinner is on- just let me know :)

Hendu said...

hey man! i was reading mer's minutes when i saw that you had a blog too! i'm glad see put that on there or i would have never been able to say, "Hey man!!!" I hope everything is great with y'all! It's all good in lower AL. i'm one of the new supervisor's @ UPS. I'm really having a great time with Jill and i'll be getting out of school soon so that's even better!
Oh, and by the way, I'm so jealous you've seen Cars already! i've been dying to see that movie. Hope all is well...
holla