6.23.2006

:: David Ely ::


well this weekend Mr. David Ely is getting married!! I won't be able to make the wedding, but some of his groomsmen and ushers came into Cocina today for lunch with him. It was great to catch up on all that the Lord is doing through him.. and his new bride (who I got the privilege to meet once before in the restaurant >> the kid has done good - trust me!!). But since I won't be making the wedding celebration, I thought I'd send a shout out to him blog-style.

we can all be blessings this new family with prayers as they go on administrative staff with the Navigators in Colorado Springs, CO. If you want to holla at him with a congrats, you can reach him at David.Ely@navigators.org .. May the Lord amaze you, David, with His love through Mary Beth's heart. Congrats to the new Ely family!!

No comments: